Thursday, July 24, 2008

Inspired To Launch My Website

My interaction with numerous people on Ravelry has renewed my enthusiasm to again take steps to launch my large size knit and Crochet pattern collection, so i have set my website launch date for Nov. 24. Knitsatlarge will be the name of the site, and it will feature,large size Knit and Crochet garments for the fuller figure, a collection of sweaters and accessories especially designed for each large size figure type. Then there will be a specialty section, that I think everyone will love.

I feel that the large size market, continually needs some work. All large size bodies are not created equal, it's more that just the X's (1X,2X,3X, etc.)The figure type is Key to the design of the garment.Large size garments shown on the 1X model, with no bust or the figure 8 small waisted large sized model,will not give a true picture of how the garment looks on a size 3X,large busted,thick waist individual.

I am confident, that my many many years, of designing for the fuller figure,teaching full figure classes at Stitches. Selling large size garments to large size women of all figure types at a large size boutique,will render an AWESOME. Collection.

3 comments:

CiCi and CAJtalk said...

This is exciting news. I am looking forward to your site. By the way this site is looking good too. I am glad I found you. Your work is amazing.We are all thankful for Ravelry.:D

Arnetta said...

Thank You for the encouragement.

It's so wonderful to have a SISTAH !!

You guys look great together.

Mariposa said...

Ohh...I'm already excited! Also, thank you for all the work you did organizing the 2009 NY getaway! Excellent job!