Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Time To Be Quiet


I just joined Ravelry this weekend and i am so excited about connecting with so many knitters and crocheters around the world. I see a lot of knitters and crocheters almost daily in my classes and i never get enough of being exposed to so many creative minds. To the left you will see my favorites, and at the top of the list is the link to Xenobia Baileys blogspot. I have had the pleasure of meeting her, and i think she is fantastic. Her Zen like spirit, reminds me to stay quiet sometimes and think about what it is I would like create. I teach all the time, and i am always preping for classes,and running to classes,and running to meetings etc. Although we are half way through the year, there is no better time than now to make time for my creative ideas. I have joined a few groups on Ravelry KAL and CAL, to force me to take time out for me. Let's see how this goes.

No comments: